Saturday, February 6, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW

 Opened my door this morning to this and it's still coming down ...
We hav'nt seen this much snow for years.I love snow but this is a bit much
Poor Mickey he don't know what to make of it either..................
I heard there is thousands without electric I pray they get it soon.....
        This does make a good day for working on my dolls and doll class I am taking.I am working on my first painted doll.She is completely painted all over.The class I am taking is of a Angel baby by Kim Tuft.She's a small baby and not done as a prim.It's been a long time since I've done any soft sculpting and I love it.I like all the detail you can put into the dolls with a few stitches....


Just a couple of my sculpted dolls.....
Bye for now have to get supper going and then I'll have the evening for my dolls.






















No comments:

Post a Comment