Saturday, September 1, 2012

  It's been quite a while since my last post. I am hoping this is fixed now. I have missed being here and all of you.This summer has been so hot I am so glad it's almost over. I hardly did any crafting, but now that it's getting cooler I feel like really getting busy. Fall is my favorite time of the year from what I have been reading a lot of you feel the same way.
  I'd like to share a pic of my precious GD Tasha. She has joined the Navy this summer. Her Pappy and I are so proud of her. This is a pic she sent to me. She was blowing me a kiss from where she was being stationed. I cried when I saw it I miss her so much. Please pray for all of our young men and women serving our great country. She'll all ways be my little girl....
  Well thats all for now everything seems to be working fine.I will be back soon with more to share..Have a blessed day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment