Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Surgery was a success

BEFOREAFTERHolding her flowers

  She was all dressed and had on her little hat and ready to have her pics taken.When I was posing her she got so sad.She wanted to hold her little bouquet of flowers and could'nt do it without support.So we had a little discussion and she talked me into putting some wire in her arms.SO I undressed her and with much care I removed her arms took out all the stuffing.Measured her for the wire added that and the stuffing sewed her arms back on and now she's so happy.She said I could show you pics of her little limp arms before and after,but we have to get her all dressed before I can show  her full view which I plan on doing later today.Hehe no I am not loosing it just enjoying what I do.Hope you are too...Have a blessed day......................

No comments:

Post a Comment