Monday, June 14, 2010

Finally listed yeah

   Finally got my doll listed on ebay.Heres the link if you'd like to see more of her and Charlie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Primitive-Folk-Art-Cloth-Doll-Sarah-and-Friend-/180520400595?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Folk_Art&hash=item2a07dab6d3  Charlie is her best friend they are always together.Sarah talks to him as if he understands everything she's saying.I've sold a few dolls on ebay and would really like to get something going there.Also one day I would love to have a website just not sure how to go about that.I'll be listing another doll in a day or so.Just a little hint she's a pretty little girl in pink..


 Today was Jordans last day of school.Now he's going into the 7th grade can't believe how fast time is going by.We got a scare today when my hubby went to the bus stop to pick him up from school.The bus went on past him did'nt even slow down.He came back to the house all upset.I called the school to see if something happened that he might have missed the bus.They said no and that all the kids were gone.What a terrible feeling I started calling his friends.Finally I got hold of one that rides his bus.She said they had a new driver and missed some of the kids stops.About that time Jordan came walking in the door.What a relief there is to many things happening to children now adays.I have prayer with him every morning cause I know I can't be with him but the Lord can.Thank you Lord Jesus...
   Wishing everyone a great day.I have to get busy having a really slow day today just can't seem to get with it...
 

1 comment:

  1. Que linda a sua bonequinha.Parabéns pelo blog. Continue fazendo suas bonecas , elas são um sucesso.

    ReplyDelete