Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We lost our little furbaby this passed week...

Trying to get back to things since we lost our little dog.She has been a part of our lives for 11 years.She was my shadow followed me everywhere and it's so hard not having her here with me.
The Lord was merciful to us when the time came.We did'nt have to take her to the vets which scared her to death,and my husband and I was right there with her.She made 3 little sighs and she was gone.Thank you Lord.......
I would like to share a pic of her with you but just not ready to look at them yet maybe later.We have been through this before with our other pets but this was the hardest of all.I really don't want to go through it again,but how do you tell this to a little boy.He took it pretty hard as well as my husband but time does have a way of healing things.
I am trying to get back to my doll making it's coming back a little each day........Have a great day and God bless.............

No comments:

Post a Comment