Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am sorry

For not posting for so long.It's been one thing after another going wrong.I went for some muslin and thought I'd try a different weight.Got home put it in my tea/coffee bath it was awful.It was so stiff I had a hard time wring it out.I thought maybe after it dried it would be ok.So I sewed up a couple heads still did'nt like it.It pucker at each seam stuffing did'nt help it either.So off I went and bought more of what I had before.
Thought I'd practice some eyes well that did'nt go so good either.One set was bigger then I wanted so I did another head and set of eyes well they turned out smaller then what I was wanting.So now I have two more heads ready and going to try it again.
You know how it is when you get something in your head of what you want.I have this dolly in my head and she's being very picky.I am working on her nose now then the eyes so when I get them finished I'll post a pic and some others I have taken and you can see what I am talking about.I'll have some pic this evening or in the morning.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.................Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment