Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thought I was about done










The pond is about done have to plant a few more flowers and we might put in an old water pump a friend gave us.Also started digging for our sons pool.We told him to use this one this year and if the well gives us no trouble next year we'll get him a bigger one.To tell the truth I am glad this pool isn't any bigger this digging is about killing me lol.I can't wait to get all this done so I can get back to my dolls.




I love being outside and doing things but the digging is hard and I never saw so many rocks.My DH tried helping this morning but it's way to much for him with his heart and lungs in such bad shape.Jordan our 11 yr old son has been so helpful he really worries about his daddy too.Tyson(the pup) he's something else he's white but when he are done he's as dirty as he can get.He loves digging and rolling in the soft dirt...

We added the waterfall here and filling it up..........This is the starting of the pool................



DH has to get the sand Monday they were closed today.Hopefully Jordan will be able to start using it next week..............

I have so many things I want to do but just not enough time.I have all these dolls going through my head and dying to get started on them.So that helps me push myself to get this stuff done lol...........have a great and safe weekend.............

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane,

    Wow maybe your blog title should be "about done in" with all that digging good golly miss molly. Lots of ben gay on that back. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck.

    Blessings,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy and yes you are so right.We're almost done with putting up his pool then I am done for sure.I was so glad it rained yesterday I did'nt do anything.Thank you again and have a great day.......Diane

    ReplyDelete