Monday, November 22, 2010

If you like the pillowpets 2 free tuts !!!!!

     This is the first I have had any time to get on my computer since I last posted.I came across some really cute tuts I thought I would share with you. Shea of ALL THINGS SHEA has a easy tut for a "NOT QUITE a PILLOWPET" I think is adorable so is the little guy with his pillow.Just think of all the different stuff animals laying around that could be made into something so cute and useful..2010_11020061

Here's her addy..
   http://allthingsshea.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-create-dr-blowhole.html
  Thanks Shea for sharing !!!!!

  Also Elizabeth of  TWELVE CRAFTS TILL CHRISTMAS has a tut called "Pillow Buddy" so cute done totally different,but same idea.I think these are so cute and not hard to do thanks Elizabeth. Here's her addy..
 http://twelvecraftstillchristmas.blogspot.com/2010/07/pillow-buddy-tutorial-part-1.html

...

                    What great ideas thanks Shea,and Elizabeth for sharing your wonderful talent.
                                        Thats it for now it's getting late and I have a lot to do tomorrow.. Blessing Diane
     

No comments:

Post a Comment