Monday, April 18, 2011

Adorable mohair critters to share to cute

  I love blog hopping and seeing what everyones doing maybe a little to much lol. I also like to share things I like and think that you might too. Kim over at Prims by Kim  http://primsbykim.blogspot.com/  has the cutesy mohair critters. These are just a few of her creations arn't they just adorable wow.She also has an adorable bear called Bosco in her Esty shop  http://www.etsy.com/shop/primsbykim he's a real party animal too lol.So if you get a chance stop by I think you'll like them as much as I did when I first saw them.   I can't belive it's been 6 days since I last posted. There just does'nt seem to be enough time in the day to get all the things done I want to do. I made the candy bouquet up then had to redo it. The weather changed so much that I figued it was'nt a good idea to use the chocolate candy for as hot as it's been. I took some pics today, but have to resize them before I put them on here. Nothing happens I'll have them tomorrow and my bunny too....Have a great evening ...

No comments:

Post a Comment