Monday, April 4, 2011

Doll bunny bread bowls and free doggie tut

  Good Morning Everyone,
Well after days of sleet and rain it's suppose to be in the 80s. I am ready for spring and love seeing everything starting to bloom, but I am not ready for hot weather. I would love to just have a nice spring until it's time for summer temps, but that don't look like it's going to happen this year either.
 This year I am really going to try and work thru the summer making my dolls and other critters for the fall and Christmas season. Every year I wait till it's closer to the holidays to get in the mood, but then I get overwhelmed and don't do hardly anything.
  The doll I changed heads is finished I just have to do a little finishing touch to her hat she's looking great.I will be posting pics soon as I finish her up. I already started a bunny doll and love how she's coming along. Today I should be getting her clothes done can't wait to get her dressed.

These are the fabrics I picked for her.Sorry they don't show up as pretty as they really are I took them at night.The pattern I got from Kats Country Prims she has really nice patterns.
This is OT but thought I'd show you some bread bowls I made and they were so easy.The commercials always looked so good then I accidently came across the recipe and thought I'd try them, but wait till you see what they are mad of  anything fast and easy I like lol.
You know the pillsbury rolls in the tube well these are made using the pillsbury french bread in the tube. Just remove it cut into 3 pieces and make them round. Bake for about 23 mins. Slice a thin piece off the top push the inside to the side then fill.Thats it and so easy and tasted great I filled mine with chili.
Only thing to do these you need more then just 1 tube of french bread so you can make more they are small. Mine are on saucers so you can see they are small.I knew they would'nt be enough for my family and they would need a bowl of chili on the side.I could'nt wait to get more at the market I wanted to try them right away. When I handed it to my husband he looked at me really funny and said whats this ? Lol
Ok I need to get sewing can't wait to show you my new creations. Have a great day !!!
I almost for got I wanted to share an adorable sock dog tut I found this morning it is so cute.This is from Create Studios by Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment